Friday, March 13, 2009

The beginning

Ok so this is officially my first ever blog,

I came across the idea of this a few months ago when a friend of mine sent me a link to his and ever since I've been contemplating the idea of starting my own. I guess the main reason I'm doing it is that it allows me to log my experiences here in Canada and I really like the idea of also being able to upload pictures to supplement your blogs, its pretty much a virtual diary. I like the thought of being able look back on this a year from now and see clearly how my life has been, and what my thoughts were at the time. So with the brief explanation behind my selfish rational for starting this blog I'm going to finish my first post and try figure how to setup the rest of my page.

Slan!

No comments:

Post a Comment